Semifinalist Pool Determination
1. Based on a sliding scale of grade point
average and test scores
2. GPA: 7th grade final and 1st quarter
8th grade marks (core subjects)
1. Essays (Average of two) (25%);
2. Student Information Sheet (20%);
3. Teacher Recommendations (Average of two) (20%);
4. Math portion of the Admissions Test (20%); and
5. 7th and 8th grade Math and Science Grade Point Average (15%).
Welcome to Young Scholars Circle!
Our success rate ranges from 90-100% for the past three years.
- 2015 class - 90% of our semifinalists, who took all classes regularly for more than 6 months were offered final admissions to TJHSST!
- 2016 class: 25 out of 26 students who took classes regularly for more than 3 months are semifinalists; 2 out of 4 who enrolled late, for less than a month , got into the semifinal round.
Our TJ Test Prep Success Rate
UNLOCK YOUR STUDENT'S POTENTIALS!
"We modify our instruction based on the assessment data of each child."
Why are we unique?
- Differentiated and individualized instruction
- Research-based strategies based on student's learning styles
- Experienced and highly qualified teachers
What does the TJ entrance test demands?
How to prepare for TJ?
What needs to be developed other than the academic skills?
How do we prepare students?
Why is our approach effective?
Schedule an assessment, Class Schedule, Fees, Register online, Class Details
8200 Greensboro Drive, Suite 900, Mclean, VA 22102 Tel No. (571) 426-4639 - 5 t0 9pm
Call today! (703) 880-9466 or (571) 426-4639
Mona, 2015 TJ Semifinalist
Mona is now a rising freshman, TJ 2015!
Download our 2013 Fall Courses