TJ Comprehensive Class
-Featuring the New Set of TJ Tests: Math, Science & Reading
-Taught by licensed teachers that specializes in Math, Science & Reading
•Test-Taking Strategies: research-based strategies on teaching designed for gifted students •Realistic Practice: Get a feel of how the real test would look like in a simulated testing environment on a content developed by our own team of licensed teachers. •Progress Monitored: Track your progress though quizzes, timed practice tests and 4 full-length practice tests •Individualized: Tailored to your score goals, strengths and needs •Unmatched expertise: Learn from the best licensed teachers specializing in Math, Reading & Science •Additional Resources: Counseling on the TJ Final Round. We have developed a support system that helped our successful applicants in the past to get into the final round!
TJ Score Booster Classes
1. Full-Length Timed Tests with Discussion
2. Subject Prep
Summer Camps for the New TJHSST Tests: Math, Science & Reading
Our success rate ranges for past years.
- 2019 class: 32 out of 35 were offered final admissions.
- 2018 class: 35 out of 39 were offered final admissions.
- 2017 class: 29 students out of 28 became semifinalists. Also, 25 out of 28 semifinalists were offered final admissions.
Our TJ Test Prep Success Rate
Gifted Students Learn Differently!
"We modify our instruction based on the assessment data of each child."
Why are we unique?
- Differentiated and individualized instruction
- Research-based strategies based on student's learning styles
- Experienced and highly qualified teachers
What does the TJ entrance test demand?
How to prepare for TJ?
What needs to be developed other than the academic skills?
How do we prepare students?
Why is our approach effective?
Schedule an Assessment, Class Schedule, Fees, Register Online & Class Details
8221 Old Courthouse Road, Suite 106 Vienna VA 22182 Telephone: (571) 426-4639
Call today! (703) 880-9466 or (571) 426-4639
A former YSC student was one of the nation's top SAT math middle school scorers
Attend our FREE TJ Informational Session!
Saturday, May 6, 2017, 4:00 - 5:00 pm
8221 Old Courthouse Road
Vienna VA 22182
"Poor test preparation and lack of test-wiseness results in test scores that do not accurately reflect the students' knowledge and aptitude." (Scruggs and Mastroprierri, 2000)
- Overview of the new sets of tests: Reading, Science & Math
- Common characteristics of successful students getting into the TJ Final Round.
- Observations on the STEM extra curricular activities
- Possible ways we can help
Please register so we can get a heads up of the number of materials that we need to produce.